ads

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Anna's Story: About Anna


"Hey, It's me, Anna! let's see what the author, Ms. JtV has to write about the little particles of myself. It better be good or otherwise there goes your.... Ahemm, you know what I'm referring too."

JtV :

Anna is insane!!!

Anna is undoubtedly always in her daze.

She takes notice about everything she espy, and browbeats to me so I can write in my very own blog. I have no choice, with all my chocolates she held hostage with.There I said it!


Anna :Ooops, I accidently dropped One bar of Van Houtten and step on it, is all smashed! sorry... NOT!!!



JtV : Oh noo ANNA!!! but I ain't lying... is so true, you bossed to me about everything that is happening every single day, infact, some of them don't make sense at all. the best part, you ask me to write about it.


Anna : If you think some of them don't make sense, how come you're still bearing with it, and from what I have seen, you are definitely interested even thou it's dumb! Well thats the whole point, people these days often take the torpid stories and get more excited over it rather then telling the sob boring story. Common... that tele series you watch every weekend, ehh...what is it called again? oh yea... Gossip Girls, totally prosaic but people like you are drawn into that show! imagine, the slightest thing happen in your daily life, could actually be interesting, instead of just miming in yourself, tell the whole world!

JtV : Alright you have a point there as always, I don't know, I'm still dwelling in doubts about this.

Ooooppsss!!! Aite... aite... lets head to the real deal ;

Anna is obviously a girl, twenty years of age. A girl that I'm not lying at first, she is who she is, an insane mortal i have ever came across with! you can never know what she is the very next, she's that random. But I have to admit she's has such wonderful features, her face glows just like we see in all Disney princesses with a warm ruddy color of cheeks and it's free from any pigments or whatsoever. and her long wavy bewitching brunette hair so mesmerizing. Ohhhh her eyes, what dazzling big green eyes she has that can make anyone at possessed. She knows how to dress right for any occasion, and she knows to be how to be messy at times, her mood swings swarms along with her fashion. But I must say she dont have the height, but she has the legs like any girl wants.

She has the beauty with no brains. Blur most of the time and Oh my... Argues like the world is coming to an end. shes full of curiosity, is a good thing but in this case, her questions is such that it makes you gawk back at her. Apart from all that, She's a wonderful friend to be, with all that stupidity she makes people around her laugh all the time, she's full of merriment wherever she goes everyone seems to adore her. Anna makes her living through painting and yes she is an artist by profession, her forte is abstract art which she is most acclaimed from.

Here I bring you the story of Anna, A girl that seems a bitch but in reality not, tells you the bizarre journey she collides from a day, people who she meets seems ridiculous to her not knowing she's one too! And you sure to expect some randomness through her absurd story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anna : Hocus - pocus..... and your Van Houtten is save and sound. Gotchaaaaa!!!





^JtV^


No comments: