ads

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Frozen


today I was running through my hardisk to dispose some unwanted files. As I was looking several pictures of myself then there is this dispirited photo of mine which i never made used of it yet. Basically this totally exalted me to create a poster based on the expression.


To be very honest, this poster reflects me plenteously. I cannot express myself through communication, I'm bad at words when comes to talking and is a problem I'm facing for a very long time now. so alternatively I write. I may be the person who cant talk for nuts (you will be surprise) but I rather jot it down, or express through my artworks and photos. Is the only way I'm confident to circulate myself, Thank God for this substitute I have, and I must make full use of it rather then just the normal stuff for this artistic gift. And yes I always lived in fear, it never scrubbed away. But every time a certain scare arises, I find a way to dismiss it by doing something i really enjoy. It will fade away but not for long, it terrorize back, and it never ends till this very day.



^JtV^


No comments: