ads

Friday, July 23, 2010

Drilling Pearl


I was capturing some of our jewelry items in the photography room back in the office, then suddenly one of our worker needed to use the room to drill some pearls. I was a little reluctant for him to use the room seen's I'm the kind who's easily be distracted especially when this drill is way too earsplitting. It may look small to you but don't judge the book by it's cover babehh! wait until you hit the ON button! Booming all the way! But the way he came rushing to the room, he definite look like he's in hurry to make these pearls quick. I asked him "do you need to do this immediately?" he said "Yes, The Customer is waiting, and she needs it in a hours time". So i had no choice but to let him use the room, And I had to be in the room and listen to that crashing sound, my freaking dateline is today! Anyways I was thankful that I was done with my shots, released the camera from the tripod and wanting to run away from the room as soon as possible. Suddenly I was looking at the camera and the guy drilling the pearl back and forth...

Hell Yeah.... I went "Kachakkk... Kachaakkk... Kachaaakkk..."

Check this out!









JtV


No comments: