ads

Monday, July 5, 2010

Catastrophic Job with no reckoning!



I'm about to get into a rage of battle with my employer's who's just being so iniquitous towards me at work. I was so anticipated yesterday as I'm about to get my salary wishing there will be an extra crown for what i have done throughout the month seen's i have been doing things from out of the box and received great satisfactory. In fact my dear boss did mentioned about the raise they had stored for me! thats not it..., yesterday, the accounts called me in the room to collect my wage... i'm not very fond with this accountant, he's always looking so intense and serious, theres not one time I ever seen him with a frown-less face ( I call him a frowner!) Anyways, before the cash was handover to me, a piece of paper was given, it was the punch card record for the month (the usual stuff.) I know it's normal because every month I'm given this paper for verifications on the working hours and day, but this time i wanted to focus the overtime column as this is the first time i literally worked extra hours for the month. It stated there :-


total overtime hours : 23h 34m.

Total Paid for overtime : 0!


Fuck!!! My heart crashed within an instant! I asked the accountant, "How come my OT is not reckon?" with the frowning face again he said "we don't pay OT". I was furious inside, but i just let it go because i know is not up to him to decide for the staff wages. I counted the cash, signed and left the room with a melancholy. If i knew about this, I wont plainly be mad regarding this issue, instead i will always be prepared, but the thing is that, i was told during the day of the interview that Overtime would be cast. but when is time I finally exert those extra hours, is all down to the drain! Oh no..., I ain't leaving this matter alone, hell yea I'm gonna rebel for this improper so called system, and will definite to demand my overtime that i righteously earn it for this most catastrophe job I have!


^JtV^


No comments: