ads

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Anna's Story: No Coffee, No Work!


"Hey Adam, aren't you suppose to be at work, like an hr ago?"

It was like any other day, the usual routine, wayfaring towards Miffin's Café early in the morning, a nice hot cup of Latté will roused me from utter sluggishness. As I entered the café the line was unbelievably long as always, well is not like I don't go through it everyday, I just wish if there is a day where i don't have to be suspended like this for a freaking cup of latté! Gosh... I whine too much, I know the fact that how much I complain about situation like this, is still not gonna change, pointless, because This place manage to escape with luck for excellency in their coffee.

while queuing at this not so wondrous line at the counter, someone stormed into the café like a hooligan from the sound of it, in my mind instantly spoken "Hooray speedo! only if you can cut the queue" so I tilt my head back, It was Adam all dressed up with his working suit and holding a suitcase same time looking all messed up. "Adam! what the hell are you doing here?" I know is a ridiculous question to ask at that moment. His face looked puzzled with my question but with an assuring ease he answered, "well lets see... I needed a haircut and a shave, you too came in for a hairdo? Geez! Anna! what you think I would be doing here... in a coffee shop?" I smirked back jestingly and gave each other a peck of kiss on the cheeks.

"Hey Adam, aren't you suppose to be at work, like an hr ago?" its a confirm he's late for work, he always is, sometimes I wonder how he manage to get away even without a warning letter or something. " Yes I am freaggin late! Once again I did not manage to get my buttocks up from bed! Knowingly I have like an important meeting right now! I'm sooo busted later!" I was dwelling in confusion when he made that statement. c'mon if you are late then why be stuck in a café with a long queue, you should be flying to the office right away and attend that meeting, I know I would. " then why are you here the first place? if it's that important, why don't you head to the office first, instead of wasting your time when is pack with mobs.". I know this café like the back of my hand, the service here is really tardy I seriously don't think he will able to make it for his meeting. Adam was less bothered, he told me that he needs his double espresso every morning before heading to work. "No coffee, No work!" .
OK... now I'm so aghast with those words.



Some weirdo! you're telling me that if don't have coffee, you ain't working? Make sure that double espresso is ready on hand, you need all the energy when your boss says "ADAM...,YOU'RE FIRED!!!"




^JtV^


No comments: