ads

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

*Google Ur answer!*

Haha... seen Shazo did the smae thing and apparently tagged me to do it.. I was like why not!

Bassically I will have this questions bout me and search it in Google Image search engine.


Terms & Condition:-

*Your image has to be at the first page of results with ur anwer in Google Image search engine,
and do it with a minimal explanatory of the image

*Tag 5 other ppl as u desire to do the same thing... is that simple!!!




1) the age you'll be on your next birthday

Would I be floating next month on the 14th onwards???



2) a place you'd like to travel to:

Tahiti Babyyyy!!!!



3) your favourite place:

For now?? I wanna a BED!



4) your favourite food:

superly deli... Char Koay teow! I wan it now! I SAY NOW!



5) your favorite pet:

Daschund.... I had one thou.... CUtEeee....



6) your favourite colour combination:


The Bloody mixture!



7) your favourite piece of clothing:

My Style baby!



8) your favourite song:




How You Remind me by Nickleback



9) your favourite tv show:




10) first name of your significant other/crush:


It has to be SRK!!! Da BOMB!



11) the town in which you live:

Subang Jaya! actually real sucky place!



12: your screen name/nickname:

^JtV^



13) your first job:

they are still looking for one, interested?... MUST SPEAK RUSSIAN!



14) your dream job:

Interior decorater... I Hope!



15) a bad habit you have:



Always sleepy!



16) your worst fear:

I CAN'T SEE THIS!!! Ewwww....



17) the thing you'd like to do before you die:

visit the Golden temple in Amritsar before I gonedead.



18) 5 people to tag:

Farah
Evelyn
JunJun Riko
Michelle Chan
Caroline




^JtV^

No comments: