ads

Friday, September 5, 2008

Deep Insights By a Kid?!




When I born, I black
When I grow up, I black
When I go in Sun, I black
When I scared, I black
When I sick, I black
And when I die, I still black.

And you white fellow

When you born, you pink
When you grow up, you white
When you go in sun, you red
When you cold, you blue
When you scared, you yellow
When you sick, you green
And when you die, you grey.

And you calling me colored?






This is a poem by some very young African kid. Yesterday me and Melvin was chating with Unc Dennis, and he actually told us this poem, well at the begining I was like what the hell is this, the English was totally out and of course is maybe writen by some 7 yr old kid maybe? But then towards the end, that one sentence really bLEW me and Melvin AWAY!
Imagine this little fella here has the deep insights which an adult may not have, no wonder this was nominated by UN for the best poem in 2005. YEP THATS RITE!

Aren't Whites the one who are COLORED?! And best of all in different occasions.. See look they are the ones who are talking about Blacks being colored! Bunch of DinDongs!
haha... Good one!


^JtV^

No comments: