ads

Saturday, September 20, 2008

*GoodBye GREY*

Sorry for not blogging so long my stupid internet connection at home is literary killing me!

Bye Bye GREY...
(not forever of course!)

Walauwei the way im blogging here is like I'm saying goodbye to GREY forever! But as for the fact is that I'm definate to join there back after I graduate from my college that is PJCAD (pj College of Art and Design).
Still also... the amount of stress in GREY was ridiculous and hideous, I'm still gonna miss there.. this 3 months literary made me comfortable and kinda used to working in GREY, so thats what made me to go back..


What was like in Grey!


This 3 months GREY was like my second home to me. I spend most of my time there then home and it was fun eventhou it is stressfull sometimes... but eventually I kinda get immune to it and never complain anymore ( well... at least for the last 2 months! haha...)

Anyways.. the first month there I was under the team which led by the Creative Director A.k.a CD. of course in the Creative department. during that time the Megasales was on. and seens The Curve is one of Grey account, the job was given to us! I had to do the leaflet as well as the poster stand. I was so happy in this project.. U wanna noe why? my designs was selected over the Art Directors(i think i mentioned in my other blog!) so it was like Yihoooo to me!!

Come to the second month.. I was posted to the Traffic department.. ok i have to say it there was awfull but the ppl was nice unlike Creative.. I could go home early as well.. What i mean by awfull?? the workload of course! they made me do filing for all the job requisition from Jan 2008 till August... trust me one month of filing is good enough to be a killer...


Then the third month which is the last month of me working here! they relocate me back to creative. Seriously it was a above the killing month for me! remember the Mutiara Damansara pitch project? that was what i did for the whole month.. I had to work on saturday and sunday as well pluss working till late! Brainstorming and brainstorming and MORE brainstorming...... to do! but it was fun and alot of learning experience for me!


Anyways i still love working there and missing grey sooooo much....

Thanks to everyone who guided me through and teach me alot

CHEERS TO GREY!



^JtV^

No comments: