ads

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Prayer



An emotional one today...


Its been two months past seens a weekly prayer is held at the office, normally during the Fridays! most of u guys must be wondering "Huh?! Prayer at the office?" . Let me come straight here. Basically im working for Punjabi as well the biggy boss and the manager are all Punjabi... (haha lucky me....hmmmm?) but thank god they are different from the rest, rather open minded!

Apparently one fine day they decided to do "Japji Sahib" (morning prayer) every Friday! today I was a little late, thanks to KL traffic! but i manage to join the prayers... out of sudden while reciting my prayer, I just wept non stop which i don't normally do... my inner voice were telling "Jas stop crying, its embarrassing, everyone is here!" Oh no, it wouldn't stop, i became so emotional as if im letting out all my heavy burdens out of the blue!

Maybe the prayer today did affect me some how or rather, theres was too many things in mind and all jumble up! But as soon as the prayer was over (approx 15 min later) i literary stop weeping right away! took my blessings and walk out straight to the pantry and was wondering "What was all that about?!"

But then again after all was over i felt as if all my grief and sorrow was thrown away and i felt extremely free and the joy double up! for some reason now im feeling overwhelmed Im now practically a happy frame of mind!


A satisfaction after such a long time!



^JtV^




No comments: