ads

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gucci oh Gucci !


Pelham Gucci shoulder bag

Wooohoooo....! Im kinda excited, no! actually sooo excited and over excited cos i finally got my first Gucci bag! yep thats right... im so fed up of not treating myself with my own hard earn money (Ok i started to sound lke my dad already!).

its actually a 'pelham' medium shoulder bag with horsebits and studs. Beige/ebony GG fabric with white leather trim. light gold hardware. Double braided strapes (my fav part). tab snap closure. bottom feet. inside zip pocket.



Overall Look


Braided Straps

Gucci

Inside print


*Wink*


Flora fragrance by Gucci

Thats not all from Gucci! my 21st Bday I actually got the latest Flora by Gucci perfume ! By right, i was actually in love with the ad on TV and surveyed the fragrance myself one day, I became a total junkie with it! decided to save some cash and buy it! But luck was on my side! my dearest cousin who came down from Singapore actually bought a Bday gift for me and guess what it was the Gucci perfume that I was about to buy! what a coincidence... best part of all she had no idea i was actually hunting for it!


the Packaging

the Bottle simple yet chicky

Flora By Gucci

Love the overall look!



A junky me!

I'm a serious junkie for accessory, bags , shoes, clothes, and fragrance (any sort). U might be surprise i don't really shop for makeups... only certain product that is just nice for me to use for sometimes ! as i only use for certain occasions! but my loose powder is what i always carry with!

Im also a total junkie when comes to handmade facial products. I mean my own product... haha cos i actually make em myself! and u will be surprise it work wonders...I did tried many product that is in the market now and i was so not satisfied with the results so far especially when comes to my awefull under eye dark circles. then Ms. research here started a thingggg! found many usefull tips for facial or even for healthy hair, u name it! if u ever wonder whats the secret ingredients are I Will definite to share my tips on my next post!!!

Cheers!





^JtV^






No comments: