ads

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Home



Finally will be shifting to my new place soon! its been 5 months or so im working here in Jalan Ipoh and been travelling back and forth home to Subang! That is like 2 hrs ++ (one way only) with the heavy traffic. My friends and family are kinda surprise on how I can deal with this every single day! haha i think after a while im kinda used to it even is as tiring as HELL!!!tsk...tsk..!


What new home?

Oohhh this is my fav part to elaborate! Bassically My biggy Boss "Jack" decided to buy the new condo that is right opposite the office! he was thinking it will be well use for us ( me and my other working mate!). All we need is to pay a little rent and Walah!!! he was so kind enough to actually provide the furniture as well for the whole condo, of course theres a budget and we have to stick within it!

This condo is absolutely fantastic is actually a new development by Benetton properties call "Viva Residency" . and best part of all is downstairs by the lobby, they have a nice bar and snooker for hangout , 7 eleven and many more to come, I heard Guardian pharmacy, banks, etc....!

wait theres some pic :-


View from the garden! Beauty aint it?!


My Bro did the opening ceremony of the pool before i ever did! Not fair!


*Wink*


Happy me!


Pool




Literary at the 21 floor!

Master bedroom, U actually can see half of the twin towers...find it!


The Kitchen

The hall



The Lobby


"Viva Residency"


He bought the lot that has two room right at the 24th floor! The view is OMIGOSH!!!! I was so in love with it right away!


"View from the hall"


today the lightings, fan , heater is on the process. so hopefully we could move in by tomorrow!
Finally i dont have to drive freaking two hrs back home all i have to do is walk across the street to reach at work! Lol :0

will update more after the renovation is done! cheers :)



^JtV^



No comments: