ads

Thursday, July 31, 2008

ReFrEsHeD } _past_


Yet another boring day! woke up late heading to work all the way to KL... was in the bus on the way, thinking bout the PAST of me. i never thought to be a designer someday, i always wanted to be a computer scientist. I hated art's back then, i knew i was suck at it. coming back, thinking bout wanted to be a computer scientist actually never happen, and now how i wish i am one! cos being a designer and working in advertising is darm hectic and tiring!

(well.. tel u guys how i started wanting to be a C.S back then!)
basically, when i was 10 yrs old, i started of a future career to be a C.S, cos computer and science was my ultimate fav! i was set and promised myself to stick with my words , infact i remember, many times i something funny.. A note or a letter stating that i have ... i have and promise myself to be a C.S. basically it was a reminder to me when i grew older. i kept those letter in a stash, infact i remember jotting down in my computer! (yea... my diary was also in my com!) I was so fonded back then, excited... haha... BUT...... when reached 15yrs of age evrything CHANGE! change to the extend where is the opposite what i wanna do! I started liking arts so much especially started off with landscapes painting and fall for it so much.. painting almost everyday even thou im real sick!

i became obsessed with arts so much and totally forgot bout C.S! serious shit.
then i decided to be an interior designer/decorater, seens im into landscapes and such.
i was 17 decided to role into a design college and took up foundation at first and continued my interior design course.. haha but didn't last long!!! within 2 weeks doing the interior design course I literary back out from that cos i seriously hated it so much! Y? cos of the technical part the drawings, seriously not my type! So i end up switching to Graphics instead and enjoyed better then I.D. then i realized im more too interior deco type instead of very architectural. but wht the heck it's not like im gonna forget bout my Interior deco now.. im sure to do in future cos im really fond with it.. planning to have 2 careers thou, cos i still like what I am doing now. Eventhou its hactic life, so what! still enjoying....

Then today came into my head in the bus on the way to work....

What happen to Computer Science?
What happen to all those promises i make to myself that times?
what happen to those letters? (god noes where is it now!)

ALL GONE?!

yep thats rite.. forgot all bout it when i started arts.. really funny is that, never remembered again until today! infact im missing wanted to be a C.S now.. i really do not y? maybe after working in the advertising line and noe all the hook and crook, UP and down! Seriously it is so tiring and tensed around here especially GREY!

wart to do?...

live for the decisions i make !

^Cheers to my past^

No comments: