ads

Friday, July 25, 2008

Blessed!

its been already i haven't wrote anything!
anyways u must be wondering y blessed? its because i really thought i was not at all!
First thing of all I'm blessed to work in such company, i never imagine GREY WORLDWIDE! (yea.. i noe rite!!) well eventhou at the first month i didn't do anything much (as i said in my other blog the last time) but I noe im kinda getting the hang of it working here! why?? its because the other day my creative director asked me to design The Curve Home Fair contest leaflet.. so i said ok! y not! then after two days i showed my sketches and reff, well... he ask me to do it on the com and come up with more idea. seens it was an interior design tinggy, i will have to give a simple constructed interior design look on the leaflet.

after a while.. the art director came to me and brief me more bout what are we actualy gonna do.. so ok la i followed what he said and try to understand his brief (which i did!!!) iamgine from 9.00am in the morning till the next day 2.am i was at office with him working on this project. infact he gave to do to another thing which is the poster stand.. all i have to do is to apply the same design as the flier onto the poster stand... i wa so tired dat day.. iamgine i worked so hard for this project and how if the client didnt like it (Nervous gilerr!!)

I did one design for the flier and the poster pluss my boss which is the art director did his design... bassically both of us will be competing la during the presentation to the client! ok finish work edi went home.. amer literary picked me up in kl at 2am and sent me back (thanks alot babe)... the next day i did not attend to work as i was so dizzy and tired due to the work load! so i decided to take Medical leave and went to see the doctor (lets not get there). ok fine i had a gud rest that day and off to work the next day!
Guess what! the client literary chosed my poster stand design, i was like so happy and blessed the same time! i really thought mine was never gonna get picked u noe! but what hte heck! they did! and another gud news is that some guy came up to me and said im better off at the traffic department where i can learn whole alot on how the agency works and see many things.. so 2 goodie news at the same time... THANK YOU!

Blessed!
JtV

No comments: