ads

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Don't stop trying...



Oh Gosh, I totally miss writing, Its been what? few months already I haven't logged in here. what got me started now again? Well... I was practically doing nothing, so I decided to open up my blog and read through all of my past post's. Then suddenly while strolling on each piece and reading them, the cloud pop out floating above my head and states "Wow! my inceptions were true enough a dreary life which I lead the past a year or two."

Then I look around me, thinking, and thinking, and thinking over and over again. This world has many beautiful surrounding as we watch, is just that we don't open our eyes wide enough to actually see it OR beautiful is just not enough. of course it is also filled with misery around us where we ought to run away from. But then again situations like this we tend to block it from our life and pretend that nothing had ever happened, so we continue with our lives? But wouldn't that be cheating ourselves? or come hunting back someday? *Paused*

Being Beautiful and tribulations are indeed two separate elements as we all know and is a must occur in every lives. This reminded me of someone who made a statement of a certain individual couple of days back. She said "omg, she's so pretty, she has the height, the body,and look her face is glowing and happy always, I bet she has a perfect life!". Well I'm not gonna lie that she is Miss Perfect but in the OUTSIDE, you know nothing about her, how could you judge everything by just her appearance? this is where I find many people make a mistake in contemplations one after another. True enough this individual who apparently LOOKS perfect, is no perfect life she's leading. Her true world is filled with melancholy and in great pain. I call her the 'Damsel of Distress'. After a long chat with her, such a overwhelming story I must say.

"No one's perfect", we hear this sentence all the time, seems easy to understand, and we think we understand but in reality we DON'T! we tend to be in denial state of mind. we say "No! I want to be perfect in everything I do, and lead a perfect life. I want what I want!". Perfection out of ten maybe four or five is accomplished depending on your effort or where you take things to next level. read this 'how much effort you give don't count because it did not prevailed, back to zero'. Don't stop that hard-work, keep on trying even theres no results after a hundred try, never to give up. Because that hundred try is actually an important knowledge you will need for the next hundred and one try, trust me, it will pay off!


Well mine did now!


^JtV^


No comments: