ads

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Forgotten

another poem composed by me,



The forgotten


You forget to those who are missed,
But you don't forget to those who are loved,
seens its forgotten, theres no point of regretting,
because you will loose those regrets and throw it far,
then what? ending up in full of sorrow and remorse for.
all gone.

Easily to be forgotten, is who I am,
don't know why, maybe because of who I am,
or maybe of the silentness i volunteer,
without expecting compensation from anyone,
then what? I'll end up getting a sense of loss,
disappointment and full of dissatisfaction.

Sometimes It's hard to be forgotten,
especially by persons who are close from you,
but eventually you get habituated to it, and never say why.
It's been long happening, not new to it,
and your heart made of solid bricks.
I find it a hard task.

Seens it's like that for so long,
I omit or neglect unintentionally,
to leave way right behind of everyone,
I fail to think of everything surrounding me,
therefore I, to neglect willfully disregard or slight,
because Im simply forgotten.


~JtV~



No comments: